Course Closure

After a course inspection, green keepers advice and the weather forecast for the rest of the week.
The course will be CLOSED until Monday the 9th of April.

This decision was not taken lightly but we must allow the course time to recover and playing on the course in its current state would only damage it.

This also means that the Season Starter Stableford ( Sat 7th) will be postponed.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.