Dear Seniors

Due to the forecast for very wet weather throughout Friday 15th June 2012, the Hall of Fame Qualifying Competition has been postponed until Monday 9th July 2012.
As this event is in support of a worthy cause, Cancer Research UK, it was thought appropriate to make this alternative arrangement in an attempt to maximise its potential financial support for the charity.
A new list will be placed on the notice board very soon.
If  you wish to play on the new date please place your name on the new list or notify me by return and I will add your name.
Please note that, if your name is on the list to play in this competition, but do not attend, you will still be expected to contribute the £2 entry fee.
In addition, if you are not already aware, the Monthly Medal scheduled for Friday last was called off through bad weather.  This has been rescheduled for Mon 2nd July 2012.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

John Smith

Canwick Park Seniors Sec